Cadillac Repair in Campbell, CA
A Brief History of Cadillac
Cadillac was formed from the remnants of the Henry Ford Company, after Henry Ford left his company due to a conflict with his investors. Ford's investors William Murphy and Lemuel Bowen hired engineer Henry M. Leland, and they began manufacturing automobiles using Leland's proven single-cylinder engine. From there, Cadillac Automobile Company was established on August 22, 1902. Cadillac's first cars were the Runabout and Tonneau, two-seat horseless carriages, that were completed in October 1902. Cadillac displayed the new vehicles at the New York Auto Show in January 1903, gathering 2,000 firm orders.
Cadillac cars were often ranked number one in the United States because of its precise engineering and stylish luxury finishes. In 1909, Cadillac was purchased by General Motors (GM) conglomerate and began producing large luxury vehicles such as limousines and ambulances. The iconic Cadillac tailfins were added in 1948 and reached their peak in 1959. In 1963, Cadillac introduced seat belts in the first row of their vehicles, which lead to the eventual passing of a federal law that made this a requirement for all vehicles. In 1964, Cadillac came out with the first car that had an automatic air conditioning and heating system. By 1981, this system was implemented in all Cadillac cars. In 1990, Cadillac won the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and two years later their Seville Touring Sedan became known as the "Cadillac of the Year." To this day, Cadillacs still stand out on the roads of Campbell, Boise, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, and beyond.
Whether your Cadillac needs brake repair, transmission repair, or something else, we at Made in Japan/USA/Europe in CA, 95008 can take care of your car, bumper to bumper. Today's Cadillac models include:
- Cadillac XT4: Cadillac's entry-level crossover SUV, introduced in 2019. Today's Cadillac XT4 includes a hand-free power liftgate, twin-clutch all-wheel drive, and head-up display that projects key information onto the windshield.
- Cadillac XT5: Debuting in 2017, the mid-size SUV became Cadillac's best-selling car. The Cadillac XT5 comes in luxury, premium luxury, and sport trims. Although new to the market, we at Made in Japan/USA/Europe are familiar with Cadillac XT5's. We can perform a multitude of services, including transmission repair, and oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups.
- Cadillac XT6: Cadillac's three-row midsize crossover that was unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show in 2019.
- Cadillac Escalade: The Escalade was introduced in 1999. The full-sized, body-on-frame SUV was a popular choice with hip-hop artists in the early 2000s, and remains a popular choice for executives. The SUV has three rows of seats and can seat up to eight people. When the time comes to bring your Escalade in for oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups, or transmission repair, feel free to bring it to Made in Japan/USA/Europe in Campbell.
- Cadillac CT6: One of Cadillac's full-size luxury sedans that was released in 2016.
- Cadillac CTS: Cadillac's midsize luxury sedan that was nominated for the 2002 North American Car of the Year. The CTS also won MotorWeek's Driver's Choice Awards for "Best Sport Sedan" in 2008 and 2009, as well as Motor Trend Car of the Year in 2008. In 2010, the CTS was in the Car and Driver's 10Best List under the sub-headline "Maybe the best American car ever made."
- Cadillac XTS: The Cadillac XTS is a full-size luxury sedan whose base engine is a 3.6-liter V6 with 304 hp.
- Cadillac ATS: Cadillac's sporty coupe was named the North American Car of Year upon its release in 2013. Buyers have two engine options, a 2.0-liter turbo (272 hp) and a 3.6-liter V6 (335 hp).
Your award-winning local Shop for Cadillac Repair
Eventually, all vehicles need to be brought in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can take your Cadillac to Made in Japan/USA/Europe. Proudly serving residents of Campbell and surrounding areas since 1981, our expertly trained and ASE certified technicians go through extensive automotive repair training. At Made in Japan/USA/Europe, our owner Tony Zanders's number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your vehicle is taken care of with top-notch service and also efficiently and cost-effectively.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1981
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from 241 satisfied customers.
If you are in or nearby Santa Clara County, feel free to use our website or give us a call at 408-866-5300 to schedule an appointment at Made in Japan/USA/Europe today!