BMW Repair in Campbell, CA
A Brief History of BMW
Plenty of Campbell, Boise, Eagle, Kuna, and Nampa residents drive BMWs, and there's a rich history behind the popular car brand. Originally an engine manufacturer, BMW released its first vehicle, a motorcycle, in 1923. Throughout the 1930s, BMW expanded its range to sports cars and larger luxury cars. The BMW 3/20, released in 1932, was the first BMW automobile designed completely by BMW. Four years later, BMW released its first four-door sedan, the BMW 326.
After World War II, BMW resumed automobile production and released the BMW 501 in 1951. After some revisions, the car was re-released as the BMW 501A and resulted in a doubling of sales. In the mid 1950s, BMW bought a license to manufacture Issetas, an Italian "bubble car" that had become popular in Europe. More than ten thousand Issetas were sold in 1955 alone. However, for a few years BMW was unable to compete with its competitors and was nearing the point of bankruptcy. In 1960, the development program began for a new range of models, called the "Neue Klasse" (New Class) project, which is credited for saving the BMW company. BMW released New Class four-door sedans in 1962, officially establishing its identity as sports sedan producers. In 1968, production of the BMW M30 engine began, BMW's first straight-six engine since World War II which would remain in production for 24 years. Four years later, the first generation of the BMW 5 series mid-size sedans were introduced to replace the New Class sedans. BMW's first SUV, the X5, was introduced in 1999. Although different from its typical sports cars, the X5 sold very well and resulted in other SUVs being introduced in the coming years. We at Made in Japan/USA/Europe in Santa Clara County have been servicing BMW's since 1981, so we can take care of your car, bumper to bumper.
With over 15 models on the market today, BMWs are known for the smooth drive they provide, their standout look, and their quiet purring engines. If your BMW ever needs transmission repair, or anything else, don't hesitate to come to Made in Japan/USA/Europe in Santa Clara County.
The current vehicle series' BMW has include:
- 2 Series: BMW’s sporty, entry-level subcompact vehicle in the U.S. It comes in both coupe and convertible body styles.
- 3 Series: BMW's best-selling vehicle of all time. The first generation released in 1976, this compact sedan is what BMW is known for.
- 4 Series: A variant from the 3 Series, introduced in 2014. It comes in two-door coupe, four-door gran coupe and convertible editions.
- 5 Series: BMW's mid-size sedan, introduced in 1972.
- 6 Series: A variant from the 5 Series that has “curves that captivate, power that astounds, and the attitude to capture attention.”
- 7 Series: A full-size luxury sedan.
- 8 Series: BMW's luxury grand tourer. It's available in both coupe and convertible body styles.
- Z4: BMW's small roadster. The "Z" stands for "zukunft," which is German for "future." If your Z4 ever needs brake repair and you're in Campbell or Boise, don't hesitate to bring it to Made in Japan/USA/Europe.
- X1: BMW's entry-level subcompact crossover. Car and Driver named it one of their 10 best Trucks and SUVs for 2019.
- X2: A sportier, driving-oriented subcompact crossover. It’s lower to the ground than the X1. It has a sleeker “coupe” body shape and less cargo space. As sleek as the X2 is, it will eventually need repairs. If your car needs transmission repair or anything else, you can come to Made in Japan/USA/Europe in Santa Clara County.
- X3: BMW's compact SUV. It was introduced in 2003, and the third generation was introduced for the 2018 model year.
- X4: A sportier version of the X3, with a sloping coupe body style. We at Made in Japan/USA/Europe have performed plenty of services on BMW X4's, including oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups and transmission repair.
- X5: BMW's midsize SUV. It was the first BMW SUV, introduced in 1999.
- X6: BMW’s midsize crossover coupe. BMW says it is the “commanding sports activity coupe” with “striking looks, aggressive stance, and large proportions.” Whether your X6 needs oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups or something else, you can bring it to us and we will repair your vehicle with great care and efficiency.
- X7: BMW's first full-size three-row SUV. It's the largest BMW ever built.
- i3: BMW's subcompact all-electric vehicle.
- i8: A plug-in hybrid performance roadster BMW launched in 2014. It comes in both Coupe and Roadster editions.
If you have a BMW in need of repairs, you can bring it to Made in Japan/USA/Europe in Campbell today!
Made in Japan/USA/Europe: Your expertly trained and ASE certified Shop for BMW Repair
Eventually, all vehicles need to be brought in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can take your BMW to Made in Japan/USA/Europe. Proudly serving residents of Campbell, CA, 95008 and surrounding areas since 1981, our owner Tony Zanders makes sure our expertly trained and ASE certified technicians go through extensive automotive repair training. At Made in Japan/USA/Europe, our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your vehicle is taken care of with top-notch service and also efficiently and cost-effectively.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1981
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from 241 satisfied customers.
If you are in or nearby Campbell, feel free to give us a call at 408-866-5300 or go to https://www.mijusa.com to schedule an appointment at Made in Japan/USA/Europe today!