Used Car Inspection in Campbell, CA, 95008
Plenty of Santa Clara County residents choose to buy a used car when they want to make a change. Before making such a used Toyota, Honda, Ford, or Hyundai, however, it is important to make sure the used car you are buying functions like new. When it comes to pre-purchase inspections, it's important to have an expert on your side. Our award-winning local technicians at Made in Japan/USA/Europe can perform a pre-purchase inspection on your vehicle to make sure it is worth the price you are paying for it. Our inspection will include driving the car on hilly terrain, bumps, and potholes to make sure the vehicle can withstand all types of surfaces and to see if the car has suspension or engine performance issues.
Getting a good pre-purchase inspection serves several functions, including:
- Verifying that your vehicle's equipment is all working properly.
- Confirming the condition level of the car, including factors like tire wear and the condition of the brake pads.
- Revealing hidden problems with the body, frame, or engine.
- Checking trouble codes that can reveal mechanical or electrical problems.
- Building confidence in the value of the vehicle.
Some significant problems our technicians at Made in Japan/USA/Europe in Campbell can identify with the vehicle you want to purchase include:
- Frame damage: If there is frame damage to a vehicle, it means the car has been involved in a serious accident. If the frame has not been repaired correctly, the wheels might not track properly and the vehicle will tend to veer off to the side and cause premature tire wear.
- Poor previous repair work: This could range from improper engine repair to neglectful body work or improper installation of accessories or modifications.
- Flood damage or fire damage, hidden rust, fluid leaks, and overdue maintenance procedures.
If there is an issue with your used car, you can also bring it to us at Made in Japan/USA/Europe and we can perform a multitude of services on it, including oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups and transmission repair.
Your expertly trained and ASE certified Shop for Used Car Inspection
Used car inspection are critical to make sure you are getting your money's worth. When the time comes for a used car inspection, look no further than Made in Japan/USA/Europe in Campbell. We've been servicing cars since 1981 and offer a cost-effective and efficient service for your vehicle, every time. Our highly skilled technicians, led by our owner Matt Ogabian, will analyze your vehicle and will let you know which repairs must be completed before you purchase your used vehicle. We pride ourselves in being very transparent with our services and will never recommend something that is not absolutely necessary for your vehicle.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1981
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
- We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from 241 satisfied customers.
If you are in Campbell, Fruitdale, Los Gatos, San Jose, Saratoga, or surrounding areas, bring your car to Made in Japan/USA/Europe today. Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 408-866-5300.
Made in Japan/USA/Europe - "Serving the South Bay since 1981"