Honda Repair in Campbell, CA
Honda Repair in Campbell, California, 95008
Honda cars are understood for their safety, longevity, gas efficiency and ability to handle diverse terrain when traveling.You’ve put in the time to pick the very best Honda for your family and for your way of living, so be sure you pick the best Honda auto repair shop to deal with all your Honda service and Honda repair work in Santa Clara County! If you are in Campbell, Fruitdale, Los Gatos, San Jose, Saratoga or nearby, you can come to Made In Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers for all your Honda repair needs.
A Brief Background of Honda
Honda Motor Company was founded in 1948 by founders Soichiro Honda and Takeo Fujisawa. They introduced their very first automobile, a motorbike, in 1949, the D-type motorcycle. 10 years later, Honda Motor Company Inc. was developed in Los Angeles, The golden state, the very first abroad subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Ltd. By 1968, the one millionth Honda motorcycle had actually been sold in the USA. Honda began creating vehicles in the 1960s; the initial auto created was the T360 mini pick-up truck, which was released in August 1963, which was followed by the S500 sports car, which was released in October 1963. The Honda N600 was the first vehicle Honda marketed in America, beginning in 1969.
Honda founder Soichiro Honda had actually always been concerned of the future of our world, particularly of the abundance of clean water. In regards to making even more fuel reliable cars, Honda said, “I don’t care if everybody else is making 2 strokes, Honda has to make 4 strokes.” In 1973, Honda presented the globe’s very first fuel-efficient four-stroke aquatic engines, which were cleaner, quieter, and also much more economical than two-stroke engines. The following year, driven by their “Blue skies for our children” campaign, Honda released the Honda Civic, which contained a groundbreaking CVCC engine that made the Civic the first vehicle to satisfy the criteria of the United States Clean Air Act without making use of a catalytic converter. In 1976, the first Honda Accord was launched, which would become the most successful auto in America. Our trusted technicians have been repairing Hondas since 1981, and we can fix your vehicle right up, no matter which Honda model you own.
Today’s Honda models consist of:
- Honda Civic: Honda’s small automobile is among the world’s most successful cars. The Civic was International Cars And Truck of the Year in 2005 as well as North American Auto of the Year in 2006. When your Civic needs suspension repair, a pre purchase inspection, or any other repairs, you can come to Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers in Santa Clara County.
- Honda Fit: The Honda Fit is an entry-level subcompact that boasts a boxy layout, is roomy inside, and has lay-flat rear seats. The Fit was Top Gear’s 2006 Best Small Vehicle, U.S. News & World Report’s Best Economy Vehicle of 2008, Best Overall Value by Customer Reports in 2010, 2011, and 2012, and also earned many various other awards. The Honda Fit is a reputable vehicle, and our technicians know it well. Whether your car needs transmission repair, tire repair, or something else, you can bring it to Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers today.
- Honda Accord: The Accord is Honda’s midsize family car. The Accord has remained in Car and Driver’s Top Ten listing for the last 31 of 35 years, and also has been acknowledged as the 2014 Green Car of the Year as well as the 2018 North American Car of the Year.
- Honda Insight: The Honda Insight is a portable hybrid car. The Insight is similar to its sibling, the Civic, in wheelbase and handling, yet bests it in gas performance thanks to a two-motor drivetrain. The American Automobile Association awarded the Insight with the Top Commuter Car in 2010. In addition, the Insight was called the Greenest Vehicle of the Year by American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy in 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2010, 2011, as well as 2012. We have performed a multitude of services on many Honda Insights, including factory approved maintenance.
- Honda Clarity: The Honda Clarity is Honda’s premium option fuel car. It is offered as a hybrid plug-in, completely electrical, or with a hydrogen fuel cell. In 2009, the Clarity won World Green Car of the Year. BBC Top Gear has called the Clarity the “Most important car for 100 years” and also has received the Good Style Award from the Japan Industrial Design Promotion Organization in 2008.
Your Reliable Shop For Honda Repair
As reputable as Honda cars are, all cars will ultimately need to come in for servicing. When the time comes to bring your Honda in for repairs, Campbell residents can come to Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers. We specialize in Honda repair and can care for your car or truck, bumper to bumper. A team of knowledgeable technicians led by our owner Matt Ogabian, we at Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers are up to date on the latest vehicle modern technology and will provide high-quality customer service, every time. Here are some reasons you should choose us:
- We are flexible and have alternate paying options.
- We offer a free shuttle service to take you where you need to go if your car is in our shop for a long period of time.
- We have a comfortable waiting area with free WiFi and snacks.
- We use only OEM and OEM-approved parts and components.
- All our technicians are ASE Master Certified.
- Most of our services come with a 3 year/30,000 mile warranty.
- We have a customer satisfaction score of 99% based on reviews from 1,400+ customers.
Do not be reluctant to make an appointment with us today! You can set up an appointment using our hassle-free online form at https://www.mijusa.com/contact-us/ or give us a call at 408-770-5069.
“People you can trust, workmanship you can rely on, vehicles you can have confidence in.”
- Fuel Pump Failure
- Hard Shifting
- Head Gasket Leaks
- Hesitation During Driving
- Ignition Coil
- Intake Leaks
- Key Fob
- Key Fob Programming
- Key Programming
- Key Reprogramming
- Knock Sensors
- Module Programming
- Module Reprogramming
- Module Update
- Oil Filter Housing O Ring Leak
- Oil Leaks
- Oil Pan Leaks
- Rear Main Leak
- Rear Main Seal Leak
- Ride Height
- Slow Cranking
- Suspension Noise
- Suspension Repair (strut noise and replacement)
- Timing Chain Noise
- Timing Chain Rattle
- Water Pump Noise
- Wheels and Tires
- Window Regulators
- …And more!