Ford Repair in Campbell, CA
Ford Repair in Campbell, California
Driving around Campbell, you’ve no doubt come to appreciate how your trusted Ford car supports your energetic lifestyle. Whether you’re heading to work, college or somewhere else, you need a trusted Ford repair shop standing by to keep it in terrific form. If you are in Santa Clara County or surrounding areas, that shop is Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers.
A Brief History of Ford
Ford was founded by the famous Henry Ford on June 16, 1903. The company made $30,000 in profit just three months after its founding. In 1908, Henry Ford released the Model T, which was made with his innovative assembly system. Before this system, one car was produced every few days, but with the Ford assembly system, 10,000 Model T’s were produced in a single year. Ford introduced the first moving assembly line in 1913 and the company’s output became greater and greater; by 1920, production would exceed one million a year. To keep up with this immense demand, Ford paid his workers well, hired disabled people and cut shifts from nine to eight hours a day during the five-day work week.
In the 1940s, Ford turned control of the Ford Motor Company to his grandson, Henry Ford II. In 1956, Ford became a publicly traded corporation. That year, Motor Trend awarded the company with its first “Car of the Year” award. The Ford Mustang went on sale in 1964, which was a huge success and remains one of the fastest-selling cars in history and remains a cultural icon. Two years later, Ford broke Ferrari’s six-year winning streak at Le Mans, becoming the first American manufacturer to win the race. In 1980, Phillip Caldwell became the first non-Ford family member to take over the company. In 1985, Ford introduced the Taurus, whose curved shape was unique from the boxy sedans of the time. The Ford Explorer came in 1990, which made SUVs popular among Americans. Your Ford vehicle is built to be resilient, however it still needs some repairs occasionally, ranging from brake repair, to suspension repair, and essentials such as steering repair.
Some of the best Ford models to drive and own today are:
- Ford Taurus: The Taurus was manufactured by Ford for 36 years that boasts plenty of trunk space, an affordable price and provides a smooth and comfortable ride. The Taurus was on the 1986 Car and Driver Ten Best List and was the 1986 Motor Trend Car of the Year. In 2008, the Taurus was awarded Top Safety Pick ratings by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and five-star ratings by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Ford Explorer: This SUV is known for its spacious interior that offers plenty of room for its seven passengers and its generous cargo space. In 1991, the Explorer was awarded Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year. The Explorer was also nominated for North American Car of the Year in 2006, and earned the North American Truck of the Year in 2011. We can perform a multitude of services on your Ford Explorer, including auto electrical repair.
- Ford Fiesta: The Ford Fiesta has been in production since 1976 and comes as a sedan or a hatchback. The car is not only efficient and well-performing, it is also agile and precise. The Fiesta was the first minicar to achieve Top Safety Pick by the U.S. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and was Top Gear Magazine’s Car of the Year in 2019. When your Ford Fiesta needs transmission repair or another essential service, you can bring your car to us.
- Ford Fusion: The Ford Fusion is a midsize car that ranks well in performance and has an attractive design and a functional and comfortable cabin. The trunk also offers plenty of cargo space. The Fusion has won many awards, including the 2010 Motor Trend Car of the Year, the 2010 North American Car of the Year at the Detroit Auto Show, and the 2017 MotorWeek Driver’s Choice Award for Best Family Sedan. If your Ford Fusion needs engine repair or anything else, don’t hesitate to bring it to Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers.
Your Reliable Auto Repair Shop
When the time comes to bring your Ford in for repairs, you can bring your car to Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers in Campbell. Our owner Matt Ogabian and knowledgeable technicians take a dignified and sensitive approach to auto repair, treating each and every customer with respect. Whether your Ford car, truck, or SUV requires small service tweaks or a major automobile repair, every technician at Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers in Campbell has the manufacturer level tools, knowledge, and experience to provide extraordinary Ford repair and service. We are very transparent about the services we think your vehicle needs and will never recommend any service that isn’t absolutely necessary.
If you are in Campbell or surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to bring your Ford to Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers today! Since 1981, we’ve been serving Ford owners that live in Campbell, Fruitdale, Los Gatos, San Jose, Saratoga, and surrounding communities. Here are some reasons you should choose us:
- We offer a free shuttle service to take you where you need to go if your car is in our shop for a long period of time.
- Most of our services come with a 3 year/30,000 mile warranty.
- We use only OEM and OEM-approved parts and components.
- All our technicians are ASE Master Certified.
- We have a comfortable waiting area with free WiFi and snacks.
- We have a customer satisfaction score of 99% based on reviews from 1,400+ customers.
To make an appointment with Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers in Campbell, California, 95008, you can give us a call at 408-770-5069 or do so online at https://www.mijusa.com/contact-us/. Made in Japan/USA/Europe Auto Service Centers - Dependable. Trustworthy. Affordable.
“People you can trust, workmanship you can rely on, vehicles you can have confidence in.”
- Evap Leak
- Fuel Pump Failure
- Hard Shifting
- Head Gasket Leaks
- Hesitation During Driving
- Ignition Coil
- Intake Leaks
- Key Fob
- Key Fob Programming
- Key Programming
- Key Reprogramming
- Knock Sensors
- Module Programming
- Module Reprogramming
- Module Update
- Oil Filter Housing O Ring Leak
- Oil Leaks
- Oil Pan Leaks
- Rear Main Leak
- Rear Main Seal Leak
- Ride Height
- Slow Cranking
- Suspension Noise
- Suspension Repair (strut noise and replacement)
- Timing Chain Noise
- Timing Chain Rattle
- TPMS Replacement
- TPMS Programming
- Water Pump Noise
- Wheels and Tires
- Window Regulators
- And more